Over the last 12 months, I’ve been on a mission to break down the stereotype that you can only look good in swimwear if are a certain size.
Earlier in the year I participated in the #mamamiasummer campaign where along with myself, hundreds of other Australian women let go of their insecurities, embraced their bodies and wore their swimsuits with confidence at the beach or by the pool.
Summer may be over however I want to continue to challenge the women of Australia to be body confident in swimwear. What’s more you could win a swimsuit!
Thanks to Togs Swimwear one lucky person who participates in the Body Confidence Society Swimwear Challenge will win a swimsuit. Togs Swimwear offer an enormous range, including swimsuits in one piece, bikini and tankini up to a size 26!
To enter simply post a photo of yourself being body confident in a swimsuit by the beach or pool with the hashtag #bcsswimsuitchallenge
See full terms and conditions below for how to enter.
For those of you who don’t reside in Queensland where the weather is still warm you can still participate! Perhaps you visit a heated pool or simply like to splash in the shallows of the ocean whilst your skin is warmed by the sun.
Terms and Conditions
Body Confidence Society Swimsuit Challenge – Instagram Promotion 23/04/18
1. The promoter is Body Confidence Society who will facilitate with Togs Swimwear the fulfilment and management of the prize.
2. The promotion is open to anyone aged 13 and over.
3. The promotion commences at 9am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Monday 23 April 2018, and closes 11.59pm AEST on Friday 27th April 2018 (the Promotion Period).
4. To be eligible to win a Togs Swimwear swimsuit you must follow @bodyconfidencesociety and @togsswimwear on Instagram, post a photo of yourself in a swim suit letting go of your insecurities and being body confident with the hashtag #bcsswimsuitchallenge
5. Winner must be following @togsswimwear and @bodyconfidencesociety to be eligible. Should you not be following @togsswimwear and @bodyconfidencesociety at time of the winner being notified, you will forfeit the prize.
6. You may enter the competition as many times as you like.
7. This promotion is a game of chance. Body Confidence Society will pick 1 winner provided the above conditions have been met. The winner will be @ mentioned on the @bodyconfidencesociety Instagram account on Friday 4 May 2018 and are required to direct message @bodyconfidencesociety.
8. The winner has 2 weeks to claim their prize and must respond with a postal address otherwise the prize will be forfeited. Prize cannot be picked up from a location, they will be posted to the nominated address. Prize cannot be exchanged or refunded.
9. The winner will need to select a prize from the available stock on the Togs Swimwear website http://www.togsswimwear.com.au
10. The promotion is open to Australian residents only.
11. Employees and immediate family members of Togs Swimwear are not eligible to enter this promotion.
12. Togs Swimwear will endeavor to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time. Togs Swimwear accepts no responsibility for lost or undelivered items or incorrectly provided address details.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By participating you hereby release and hold Instagram harmless from any and all actions, claims, demands, damages or costs arising or resulting from this promotion.